Monday, September 04, 2006

Taking a hand and holding on.

I am slowly realizing that I can't always stand on my own two feet. I was raised that as a man you picked yourself up and moved on. Overall this isn't a bad ideology. But what happens when all the sucking it up and moving on comes crashing back? You get to a point in your life when you have moved yourself right out of contact with people that care enough to actually help you deal with your issues. I end up with pent up anger and feelings of lost opportunities that I carry around and will not leave me alone til I face them. Finally I am starting to face over 30 yrs of moving on and hiding how I feel deep inside. It isn't fun, but it might just save me from an early death due to stress.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You give it a shot, you make do, and you look for the few whom you can trust.

Never live with regrets, but if you have to regret something, regret those things because they are things you have done, not because you have failed to do them.

One shot. Make it count.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home